Great Gatsby Wedding Ideas
Great Gatsby Wedding Ideas:
The 20’s era was a time when culture celebrated innovation in technological progress, art, music, fashion, dance, movies and theater. Baz Luhrmann’s reinterpretation of the F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel, The Great Gatsby, brought with it a renewed excitement for the glitz and glamour of the 1920’s to fashion and weddings..
Here are some Great Gatsby wedding ideas on how to incorporate in your wedding theme.
- Gatsby Classic Colors and Décor: The art deco colors of that time was cream, Gold silver, mint green, charcoal, gold and coral. Use your good taste and creative talent to incorporate the generous use of pearls and rhinestones.
- Gatsby-Themed Wedding Invitations:The invitations will give your invited guests an idea of your theme, so choose invitations that will give your guest a glimpse on what to expect of the elegant and sophisticated wedding experience and grand time they will have at your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Bridal Party Wedding Attire: straight silhouette dresses Accent the look with faux or real strands of pearls, rhinestone brooches, wonderful earrings feathers and faux fur.
- Bridal headpiece: birdcage veil, beautiful bejeweled headbands
- Start with the guest book and get an old working typewriter and have them type you messages of congratulation. It will be a great keepsake and they will having fun doing it. You might decorate the walls of your venue with big black and white photos of glamorous times of the day.
- Use Silver or gold candelabras centerpieces with tall candles for the reception table decorations
- Beautiful feathers and gold confetti scattered on the tablecloth is a perfect Gatsby-look.
- Elegant candles, such as pillar candles of gold, silver and white in varying heights arranged and set on a reflective mirror
- Your wedding cake is a beautiful part of your reception decoration and a Gatsby-themed cake should be a stunning creation with very smooth geometric lines to it. Use touches of gold accent or edible pearls strung and draped down the cake
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Stylish Gatsby Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation.