Spring 2014 Maggie Sottero Bridal Gown Collection
Inspired by iconic elements of the 20s, including Neo-classic columns, dropped-waist Deco designs, slinky sheaths and jewelry inspired beading, Maggie Sottero’s Spring 2014 collection calls out to today’s romantic bride seeking a modern twist on traditional styling.
Sexy necklines and backlines show off cowls, plunging Vs and loads of illusion, while sleeves dance the length of the arm, from caps to shorts to three-quarter, and caplets and boleros hint at demure sophistication. Watch for illusion lace gracing backs, necklines and sleeves; flora botanica adorning sheer organza appliqués and lace edged hems; subtle shades of blush, Champagne, and nude; and less structured, lighter weight styles for the bride with an eye on the after-party, as well as the walk down the aisle.
2014 Silver Lavender Weddings:
Silver wedding and Lavender theme is a stylish and elegant color theme, with the introduction of radiant orchid pantone color for 2014 with soft lavender pink and purple You can use a silver wedding and lavender theme to design a chic and stylish wedding by adding an accent color of light pink or purple which is ideal color for spring and summer weddings.
- Your bridesmaid dresses are a great place to introduce your lavender and silver wedding colors. Choose a dresses in silver with crystal bridesmaid jewelry which is always an excellent choice with a metallic dress, or a lavender dress with silver jewelry and shoes
- Choose your wedding gown with silver embroidery, wear silver, and carry a white bouquet tied with metallic ribbon with beautiful white or ivory blossoms such as roses, orchids, peonies, or calla lilies
- Silver Mercury glass vases and candle holders are a wonderful way to bring the silver wedding colors into the floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception.
- Tall branches can be painted in silver colors and adds drama and elegance to centerpieces and altar arrangements. Decorate them with white lavender roses, orchids, and hanging crystals for a spectacular design.
- For the wedding table linen choose lavender tablecloths with silver napkins or silver table cloth with lavender napkins. Quilted silk cloths are also extremely elegant. You can layer in napkins in the other signature metallic lavender shades
- You may also wish to rent silver chiavari chairs for the seating. Select china with a silver design around the border for a rich effect. Add a lavender rose on each napkin to bring color to the reception table decoration
- Choose place cards and menu cards with a metallic edge to enhance your design look. Use Silver table frames with silver painted numbers, your guests will know that they are being treated to a very elegant stylish dinner.
- Consult with a wedding lighting expert and introduce lavender lighting to your reception, add your lavender initials on a white dance floor
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your 2014 Silver and lavender Wedding at any Island Beach Destination of your choice, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation